Saturday, March 7, 2009

MTCN not found Adsense Western Union Indonesian

Thanks for offering a beta payment to us Google adsense team. But now i've a problem.
Please help, anyone, anybody, or whoever you are.
My payment has been issued from 16 feb 2009. I've following all instruction to make a quick cash by Western union. I've trying 2 times in 2 different place to make cash out. But they say my Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) can't be used. Please let me know what happen? I'm indonesian and this is my first payment from adsense. Please take a look at my Money Transfer Control Number. Thanks. I'm waiting for the answer.

Inside AdSense: Payments by Western Union now available in Indonesia

1 comment:

  1. nice post,

    to earn online visit

    www.onlinearning4all.googlepages.com

    ReplyDelete